Tuesday 25 January 2011

'She's Always A Woman To Me' Video so far.. :

My music video is coming along very well. I had taken some good footage and once placed into Final Cut was able to start the editing process. At first i found somewhat difficulty in getting to grips with the various aspects of how to use Final Cut Pro. However, as time went on and I did more and more editing it became a lot easier.

I now believe that I have grasped the programme well and have experimented with the very impressive sheer volume of effects and editing tools available. So far in my video i have successfully filmed and edited three-quarters of it. This is due to me unfortunately needing to film a little more footage of the couple in other occasions to really give the video a better representation of generic music video conventions. The footage should be filmed this weekend as I have organised to do so with my two actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment